We can’t overemphasize the importance of account safety when it comes to social media automation. And in this article, we’ll be showing you how to get the best out of your Instagram account using Automate Your Socials and to remain safe at the same time.
Once you start using Automate Your Socials, you have to know that you can NOT use it along with any other Instagram automation tool.
Doing this will place your account at a great risk because we have carefully put in place multiple safety measures to ensure you remain safe while using our service. Using other tools might conflict with our practices and you might be seen running too fast on Instagram.
If you are to use any other tool for some reasons. Ensure you stop all your running activities on Automate Your Socials before proceeding with the other service. Do the same on the other service when you’re resuming the activities.
It shouldn’t be just about auto liking, commenting, following… You also need to post relevant content to your account, this is why we have provided the post scheduling option. Ensure you have up to 10-15 published posts on Instagram before you start automation on a new Instagram account.
If your Instagram account is new, to avoid complications, perform some tasks from the account on the Instagram Official Mobile App. Try to post, follow, like and comment on the account via the official app before adding to your account to our tool. This will increase your Instagram trust rate.
We understand you might want to create some Instagram accounts just for the purpose of marketing. If you want to remain on the safe side, you need to personalize each and every one of these accounts.
If you are a new Automate Your Socials user, we always advise you start slowly regardless of your account age.
For old Instagram accounts, start with the slow speed option. If your Instagram account is new, start with the very slow option for the first few days. You can increase your speed to medium respectively after the first week of using our service.
If you have used Automate Your Socials for some weeks, you can then decide to increase the speed to fast (if necessary). We strongly advise against running your account on the very fast speed. Except for those who have tested their accounts for different speed options and know that the speed option is never too fast.
As a new Automate Your Socials user, do not schedule auto follow, auto like, auto comment at the same time as this will seem suspicious to Instagram.
Start with a single action in the first week. If you’ll like to use another function, simply disable the currently running action
You can run multiple actions after some days or weeks.
We know you want to follow and unfollow as fast as possible. It is unhealthy to perform both actions at the same time because this will only make your account look like a spam.
You can choose to do auto follow for some days and build your followers. When you have enough followers, you can then use the unfollow function. It is also advisable to unfollow those who do not follow you and those followed using Automate Your Socials auto follow.
Our servers are located in the Netherlands, and we know that a high percentage of our users aren’t from these countries. This is why we have made provision for a proxy for every users’ accounts.
The implication of using our server proxy is that Instagram might notice that you’re using your account from different locations leading to a break in session (you have to re-login your Instagram account on Automate Your Socials anytime this happens).
Although there is no banned risk involved when you don’t use a proxy, it could be frustrating at times to know that your activities stop running in the middle of a campaign due to session break.
When you use your country’s proxy, this means your Instagram account will be used from the same location as your mobile app, increasing your trust rate and a stable session.
We recommend the use of private HTTP proxies because they are more stable and reliable, using a non-stable proxy could hinder your campaign’s success.
One of the common reasons many Instagram accounts get banned is the hashtags they use. Many do not know that some hashtags have been flagged by Instagram and a user that constantly uses such hashtags will land in a temporary Instagram jail.
This is a super hard-to-understand topic. Because all that I mention here it’s can not be absolutely correct and can vary from time to time.
Nowadays Instagram releases updates weekly, but I have some useful tips which work very well so far and should work for you.
Q: Challenge required on activity, for example, likes, follows, and unfollow, what is it and what to do?
A: It’s not just a fake challenge, it’s a device session block. Most times device refresh will help you bypass that, we have a special modification for that, but you need first of all understand why this happened.
Few things which matter:
1. Use a high-quality proxy.
– If your proxy quality is bad, you can get a block easy
– IPv6 proxies usage is not recommended
– Mobile proxies and IPv4 proxies usage are highly recommended
– The proxy country is not important (for accounts that already logged in, bypassed session-level email/sms challenge and can perform API requests)
– IP dynamic rotation is not important
– The history of recent IP activity in Instagram is very important
– If one account will overuse API with proxy, all other accounts which use this proxy will also affected and in the good case receive only Error 429: Throttled because of too many API requests
– We will start offering high quality anonymous IPv4 proxies soon, follow for updates
2. Instagram Account Trust Score.
We are working on trust score algorithm identification. We will release a solution for calculating and improving that score. This is a very important thing.
Highlighted text it’s things shared by the Instagram team recently in 2021.
Current list of criteria:
◦ Activity in the real Instagram mobile app (bot identification)
◦ Interactions and with self following or new users (bot identification)
◦ Relationships (connections) with users
◦ Interests (content with which you interact in the mobile app)
◦ Timeliness (last post/story activity)
◦ Phone confirmed (yes/no)
◦ Email confirmed (yes/no)
◦ Is account verified (yes/no)
◦ Is the account private (yes/no)
◦ Is avatar exist (yes/no)
◦ Account creating date (account register date should be higher than 30 days)
◦ Last real activity time
◦ Followings/Followers rate
◦ Check feed for bad hashtags
◦ Check bio for bad words
◦ ERpost criteria (good/bad)
◦ Previous challenges count (AC/PV count)
◦ Is link added on not (is website is dangerous or potentially spam)
The most important factor is Activity in the real Instagram mobile app.
I can confirm that daily login to an account and timeline feed activity in that account, as DM activity via real mobile phone reduce a chance to get challenge required exception on like, follow, unfollow, comment, and other actions at automation.
I compared all my accounts automation story and found that this rule really works, but account age as trust score is also highly important.
How to increase your trust score right starting today?
◦ Daily login to your account via real mobile phone
◦ Scroll the timeline feed and open DM, send and reply in DM someone to exsiting threads
◦ Yes, this takes some time, but without that activity, the account is easily detectable for the Instagram algorithm at automation nowadays
◦ I’m still working to identify how to improve that, but I think the best solution it’s manual daily activity (login, scroll, DM)
◦ Any kind of module for the behavior activity will not solve that if this is not physical behavior by real people or an AI algorithm
◦ Account should match all criteria in the list shared before, from creation date to content criterias
Also interesting: How to fix Instagram feedback required error