After the release of Automate Your Socials version 2.0, some users might be asked to re-login their Instagram accounts over and over again. This is due to an update from Instagram that prevents accounts from login in from multiple locations. However, you can easily overcome this by trying any of the methods below;
Due to the fact that our servers are located in The Netherlands, users from outside of these regions are likely to face a re-login issue (except in some rare exception).
The quick fix to this is getting a private proxy for your account, and enter the proxy in the proxy field while adding your account to Automate Your Socials. We recommended this proxy.
After getting your proxy, follow the steps below to avoid re-login loop;
1. Remove the Instagram account from Automate Your Socials (If already added).
2. Enter Instagram Username, Password and the Private proxy we sent to your email.
3. Enter the Code sent to you via Email/Phone and hit the Save Changes button.
And you have successfully fixed the re-login required loop issue.
In some rare cases, when the first method above doesn’t work or you’re a free user without a proxy. You can use the method 2 below which has a 90% success rate.
This method requires you to temporarily disable your Instagram account, wait for some hours and then add it back to Automate Your Socials before you log in to any other device.
Below are the steps to achieve this;
1. Goto Instagram.com on desktop and login to your account
2. Click on your profile name
3. Click the “Edit Profile” button
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “temporary disable my account” button.
5. Select the “Just need a break” option, enter your password and click on the “Temporary Disable Account” button.
6. All you need to do now is wait for 3 hours.
7. After the waiting period. Open your Automate Your Socials account and add your Instagram Account. It will be activated automatically.
Note: Do NOT login to Instagram on any device (Mobile or PC) during the waiting period, you should only use other devices after you have successfully added your account to Automate Your Socials.
Please let us know if you still have issues when adding your account.